Combining sleek, retro styling with modern-day technology, the Manhattan Flyte Wireless Headset is designed to provide excellent audio performance – wired or wireless – from virtually any Bluetooth-enabled computer, MP3 player, tablet, smartphone or gaming system. Plus, an integrated, high-performance microphone allows the Flyte to be used to make Skype or Google Voice calls, as well as for online gaming from a PC or the Sony Playstation 3 gaming console.
The Flyte looks like no wireless headset with stark white molding, deep black accents and metallic silver trim that invokes 1960s and 1970s sci-fi style. The headset’s multifunction controls and high-performance microphone are seamlessly integrated into the housing, and black vegan leather pads cushion the ears and the crown of the head for maximum comfort.
The Flyte boasts dual 40mm 30Ω neodymium speakers that deliver outstanding 3D stereo surround sound performance via Bluetooth (3.0 or earlier) or 3.5mm audio cable (included). The bass – while not as hard hitting as a dedicated subwoofer – is rich and clear, the highs are crisp and bright, and the vocals are tight and very realistic. Altogether, the Flyte delivers a deeply satisfying and thoroughly enjoyable listening experience for just about any music lover.
Powered by an internal lithium alloy battery, the Flyte is easily recharged via micro-USB cable from any wall charger, car charger or computer. When using the headset’s Bluetooth technology, its battery provides eight hours of music playback, 12 hours of chat time or 24 hours of standby time.
- On-ear, adjustable design
- Built in, recessed microphone
- Soft, comfortable earpads
- Collapses for easy storage and carrying
- Flat USB and 3.5mm audio cables
- Protective travel pouch with embroidered logo
- Bluetooth 3.0 (reverse compatible with V2.0 and V2.1)
- Supports APTX, AAC and APC coding
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP and HS/HF profiles
- Wireless track and volume control on most supported devices
- Multipoint technology allows simultaneous pairing with multiple devices
- USB chargeable (2-3 hour charge time)
- Can charge from any USB port (5V)
- 8-hour audio playback time (12-hour talk time, 500-hour standby)
- LED indicates low battery
Hands-free profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HS/HF
Bluetooth codec: AAC, APC, ATPX
Working band: ISM 2.402 - 2.480 GHz
Transmit power: 4 dBm (Class 2)
Size: 216 mm x 241 mm x 91 mm (8.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 3.6 in.)
Weight: 290 g (0.65 lbs.)
Battery: internal rechargeable lithium alloy
Battery temperature tolerance: 4.5 - 37°C (40 - 98°F)
Frequency Response: 2.4G ISM, 2.402-2.480GHz
Sensitivity: -88dbm (typical)